Saturday, December 27, 2008

Visiting Friends



My dearest friend Laura was in St.Louis with her family, as they are visiting from India...Karis and I flew up there to see them.  It was such a wonderful time...stew and i love this family so much and they are truly like family.  Laura and I caught up on our conversation over coffee and lunch at a favorite bread company place....and i got to see Ivy, their newest addition.  Ivy was born just a week after karis.  Laura and I have had all of our kids around the same time! Laura is truly a "heart friend" where it doesn't matter the distance or time, we can always pick up right where we left off...our lives have continued to grow through email and letters, but it was so good to see her in person! Laura, I love you so much!!  We can't wait to see what God does and how he provides for you and Matt in a few months!!

No comments: